Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yummy Yummy!!!







Last week, when I woke up around 4p.m. Then,went to kepong find some friends having my high tea nearby desa park city there. The food qualities soso only (may be other cakes will be nicer than the high tea set gua)but the ambient at there ok lar...recomended for friend to gathering at there.




After having my high tea, my sis call me for happy hours at TTDI Plaza. SinceI have been a long time didint went for drinking so i sure will say yes to my sis. If you are finding somewhere to have a drink after work, TTDI Plaza is the best place for u guy to relax. Next time bring along your friend to there.




After 2 or 3 jar beer, i went for dinner with gen wei, wulin and nicole... The food yummy!!! hard to explan see the pictures lar..

No comments: